Wednesday, 26 September 2018

A Mixed Bag


Bit of a mixed bag this cosplay post. When I find images I drop them into categories, this folder is called mix/don't know...... So here's 30 great cosplayers that I'm not sure where to put them ;)

All images and rights are to the photographer and cosplayer, I don’t alter/crop out any detail or names in the images. As I see so many I can not link to all sites, but if you google search an image you will find the source. This is just me helping show off some amazing creations.
What's your favourite? As always you can leave a comment below by signing in with the usual social media or email, and you will never miss another post again..... 

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association

At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...