Thursday, 28 November 2019

Gaming Cosplay

Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, 40k and many more...
What’s your favourite? As always you can leave a comment below by signing in with the usual social media or email, and you will never miss another post again…..



































All images and rights are to the photographer and cosplayer, I don’t alter/crop out any detail or names in the images. As I see so many I can not link to all sites, but if you google search an image you will find the source. This is just me helping show off some amazing creations. As always they excel in their creations, and easily blur the lines of cosplayers and professional costume designers/makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association

At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...