We had a long but great day yesterday at Legoland. Samuel loved it and Ryan was just happy as always.
Today we went to Windsor Castle, I was really surprised how big the place was, does the queen really need all that space!? We also all went on the Windsor Wheel which was alittle scary, I would of taken I pic with my phone but was holding onto Ryan like a vice!
Posted to my blog by email..
http://leemdixon.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...



No comments:
Post a Comment