Last Part Of Our D&D game "Chapter 4"

So this is our final part of the D&D game that me and Samuel have been playing for the past month. It was a really good learning lesson for us both, him the player and me the DM. It had to end with his character getting a "FLAMING SWORD" because he had been going on about it from day one! but it was a use once kind that finished the final boss! :)

   I enjoyed making the maps with a little help from the MapTool community and all the resources they offered.
 I am now looking into the RPTools side of things to see how to run a game as it looks really good, so if there is anyone out there with handy hints I always ready to learn...
    I will post all the tiles that I made for my game so anyone can download and print for there own if they like.










Comments

Popular Posts