I know I'm a little late on this as we are now into 2012, but better late then never. And if your new to reading my blog, this is how I roll ;)
Anyway, the boys had a great Christmas and as always got far to much and they were both still opening presents day's later!!
It was nice to have Mya and Grandma and Grandad at home for Christmas Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...
No comments:
Post a Comment