Elemental - Fallen Enchantress

   Now that Elemental - Fallen Enchantress has just updated to 1.3, I thought I would start a fresh play-through. I started by creating my character from scratch, his name is Mebrater of the Kingdom of Capitar. His starting abilities are Mancer Blood, Earth Apprentice, Veteran and of course Brilliant :)
 First job is to settle, so once finding a nice even balanced space "Calder" was built.




Second was to recruit some champions, I quickly came across "Magar" who is of Tarthans race, not one for many words but a fighter which is what I need at the start to help me clear out all that is not good in my area.

After a little research and one or two spells cast on my town to help production and growth, me and Magar set about clearing the area and finding loot of all kinds. We had a few run in's with some monsters and ruffians, but nothing that taxed us to hard, which was nice :)




So all is well at the moment, time to expand the boarders with a lookout tower which we will fortify. And I think this is a good time to take stock of were we are, build a few more militia for my towns protection before going further into the unknown lands, as you can see from the zoom out map this is a big one.
 Until next play.....
















Comments

Popular Posts