So I have hi hopes for this as it is being made by those very guy's who created those games. The idea behind this I think is basically more, much more now on the side of planets not just maps or levels. Watch the pre alpha video below and let me know what you think. As its an alpha it only gives you a little look and what is to come but the kickstarter video has more action.
Monday, 22 April 2013
Planetary Annihilation
I am so looking forward to this. I was a big, big fan of Total Annihilation and all the addon's ( that's what they were called in the old day's before DLC ) that you could get. Supreme Commander is another that I loved and still do play once in a while when I want some epic mech battles, I have both 1 and 2 and again all the addon's.
So I have hi hopes for this as it is being made by those very guy's who created those games. The idea behind this I think is basically more, much more now on the side of planets not just maps or levels. Watch the pre alpha video below and let me know what you think. As its an alpha it only gives you a little look and what is to come but the kickstarter video has more action.
So I have hi hopes for this as it is being made by those very guy's who created those games. The idea behind this I think is basically more, much more now on the side of planets not just maps or levels. Watch the pre alpha video below and let me know what you think. As its an alpha it only gives you a little look and what is to come but the kickstarter video has more action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...


No comments:
Post a Comment