Southport Airshow 2013

  I am way behind in blogging posts on this site, so thought I better get my skates on and do some typing and image sorting. In no order of things that have happened over the last couple of months we will start with this weekends Southport Airshow.
 Its been around 8 or 9 years since we last went, so thought its about time we took the boys to see some planes and helicopters in action. I even took out my ageing DSLR EOS 300D which is a first in a long time, but there was no way I was going to catch any good pictures with our Nikon happy snap camera or phone! :)

 We saw the Red Arrows, Blackcat, Spitfire, Sea-king, Typhoon, Battle of Britain memorial flight and many more, that I have no idea what they are called. We didn't stay right to the end as the traffic out of Southport is a nightmare and I wasn't having two kids in the back of the car complaining because it was an early start and they are now bored!! So we left about 45mins before the end and I think we did it just right :)
 Overall it was a great day, we got some good pictures and the boy's enjoyed it. So that will do for another 8 or 9 years I think :)



















































































Comments

Popular Posts