Terraria Mobile

I picked up Terraria for my Sony Z tablet and S3 phone the other week, and I can not stop playing it. Now I bought the game for pc well over a year ago with the hopes of it being a great side scrolling version of minecraft, yet I wasn't impressed at all, it was hard to control and move about and seemed very confusing, well to me anyway. They seem to have fixed most of those problems with the latest update for the pc which happened the other day, but I'm glad none of those problems have appeared in the mobile version, it seems the perfect platform for this type of game and I'm loving playing it and so is my eldest son.

 Anyway here are a few screen grabs of what I am doing at the moment which to be honest isn't really playing the game as you should ( looking for boss monsters to kill ) as I like just mining and building :)












Comments

Popular Posts