Images from day's out to the police training headquarters, first lot of Christmas dec shopping!, Dunham Massey Hall, Blackpool Illuminations, plus many more at the album 2015 October Camera
Monday, 2 November 2015
Favourite pictures taken In October
Here are a few of my favourite images taken on my camera (sony rx100 2) or my phone (sony Z1 compact).
Images from day's out to the police training headquarters, first lot of Christmas dec shopping!, Dunham Massey Hall, Blackpool Illuminations, plus many more at the album 2015 October Camera
Images from day's out to the police training headquarters, first lot of Christmas dec shopping!, Dunham Massey Hall, Blackpool Illuminations, plus many more at the album 2015 October Camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...





No comments:
Post a Comment