June 2016 Pictures

 June was the month that the sun finally came out to play, if only for a short time. It feels like we have had 6 months of rain here in the UK, so it was very nice to get the pool out into the garden. The boys loved it, but Kylo our dog still doesn't like water, thought we could get him in the pool as well, but no :)




It was also my Birthday this month, 43yrs old... My wife made me a great cake, yes there is cake under all that, and it was lovely ;) 



I have now started to try and record(photography) my doodles, I call them doodles because I never start with an idea that I'm going to draw, just open a page and start.. I use to draw a lot when I was young, but have gotten out of practice and never have the time, so I'm trying to make time, even if its just 5mins a day. I find it very relaxing and sometimes it turns up some very strange doodles even for me :)




My eldest has started rugby with our local team the Leyland Warriors. He really got into rugby the moment he started high school. My youngest also goes to training, just to keep him out of trouble, but doesn't play any matches. :)


Leyland festival was this month. I took the boys to watch and have a go on a few things. My youngest of course is attracted to bouncy castles of any kind, but my eldest is "just too old" for them now, so had a go at archery.




A lot of food has been turning up at work this month. Our works kitchen is the place to go if you need a sweet fix, I do all the time, it's killing me :)




I have been trying my best to get through a fair amount of media this month, from audio books, podcasts, tv shows and films.





 Well that kinda sums up in a quick way my June. More images from June here.









Comments

Popular Posts