Sunday, 12 February 2017
Get Well Soon Cards
Last week Ryan received all these “get well soon” cards from his school friends. Such a lovely collection and very interesting pictures they have drawn. They have been so worried for him, some of his friends even visited him in hospital and at home. It’s great to see he has so many friends out there….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...

























No comments:
Post a Comment