That Was A Week Off Work


So I booked a week off work over the Easter Holidays. Got two days out, and 5 days decorating.....

 The first day out was to Blackpool Tower. Not been there in years. It's such a nice building, and the ballroom is lovely, wish we could have spent all day just in that room. Takes me back to when I was a kid and me and my older brother would go with our aunty and uncle who would dance while we just walked around the place..

 Of course we had to go to the top, or as close as you were allowed on the day which was two open levels up at about 416 feet. Lovely day for it!!
 While in Blackpool we also did a quick stop at Madame Tussauds for their new Marvel exhibition, Hulk and Groot are great.











    





 

The second day out was another trip to Legoland Discovery Centre in Manchester. This was done because they have a new Space section to see and also the new Easter Pop Badges are out, which have become a bit of an obsession for my youngest son and wife!! Was only there a couple of hours but on an Easter weekend that was more than enough....














And most of my days off were working on the epic job of decorating the hallway, stairs and landing of our house that really needed this sometime ago. Just waiting now for new carpet to be laid and then I can do the last part of the flooring..





And now back to work for a rest.......








Comments

Popular Posts