Tuesday, 1 May 2018

Cosplay finds are back....

My cosplay image finds have come back home. After trying to run several blogs with different topics all at the same time, I realised I couldn't keep up, so welcome back.


 So here's 30 images found around the web, please as April has now passed, link here for Aprils album.

What's your favourite? As always you can leave a comment below by signing in with the usual social media or email, and you will never miss another post again.....

All images and rights are to the photographer and cosplayer, I don’t alter/crop out any detail or names in the images. As I see so many I can not link to all sites, but if you google search an image you will find the source. This is just me helping show off some amazing creations.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association

At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...