Monday, 13 August 2018

Time For Some DC Cosplay Love


Thought I would do a dedicated DC post for cosplay today.

As always they excel in their creations, and easily blur the lines of cosplayers and professional costume designers/makers.
What's your favourite? As always you can leave a comment below by signing in with the usual social media or email, and you will never miss another post again.....





























All images and rights are to the photographer and cosplayer, I don’t alter/crop out any detail or names in the images. As I see so many I can not link to all sites, but if you google search an image you will find the source. This is just me helping show off some amazing creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association

At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...