Happy 9th Birthday Sam. I think he had a great day although he had to go to school! He got more lego for his ever growing collection, the new Halo 4 game which he has waited for so long to play!! Plus loads more presents, to many to list here, but thank you as always to family and friends for his birthday presents, he's a very happy and luck boy!
Here are a few pictures from his day
, we took him out for tea with his grandparents which was very nice. I think he all the kids liked the Sponge Bob cake ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...
No comments:
Post a Comment