Steam Sale, What did you get?

The Steam Sale is almost over (1 day left as I write this), I think I'v spent up so will not be buying anything else unless there have some amazing price drop on some "A" games.

 So what did I purchase over the last few weeks, well I checked in every day looking for a bargin and over this time I picked up Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II, as these are two great stories that I would love to play through again. Civilization V - Gods and Kings and all the expansions DLC that I hadn't already got as I'm a big big fan of the Civ games. Worms Revolution and the season pack for all the 4 DLC as me and my eldest son like the odd game off worms and I think they have done enough this time to make a big change in the game play with classes and some of the DLC is nice to have. Speaking of DLC I also picked up Frozen Synapse: Red which I haven't play yet but liked Frozen Synapse for a quick strategy blast. And last is Towns, I know a lot of people have picked this up and then complied that its not a finished game, but I'v got this for its potential to be something really fun to play, I'm a big fan of games like sim city, minecraft, anything that I can build and feel there is life running around, and I do believe give a bit more time Towns will do that.
   So what did you all get from the Steam Sale?











Comments

Popular Posts