The Steam Sale is almost over (1 day left as I write this), I think I'v spent up so will not be buying anything else unless there have some amazing price drop on some "A" games.
So what did I purchase over the last few weeks, well I checked in every day looking for a bargin and over this time I picked up Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II, as these are two great stories that I would love to play through again. Civilization V - Gods and Kings and all the expansions DLC that I hadn't already got as I'm a big big fan of the Civ games. Worms Revolution and the season pack for all the 4 DLC as me and my eldest son like the odd game off worms and I think they have done enough this time to make a big change in the game play with classes and some of the DLC is nice to have. Speaking of DLC I also picked up Frozen Synapse: Red which I haven't play yet but liked Frozen Synapse for a quick strategy blast. And last is Towns, I know a lot of people have picked this up and then complied that its not a finished game, but I'v got this for its potential to be something really fun to play, I'm a big fan of games like sim city, minecraft, anything that I can build and feel there is life running around, and I do believe give a bit more time Towns will do that.
So what did you all get from the Steam Sale?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...







No comments:
Post a Comment