We have Sam and Ryan with their cousin Mya and all the run up to Christmas Day and for some reason several visits to see Father Christmas including a Christmas Train journey. Train's and Lego were the big things this year with the boys.
Monday, 7 January 2013
A few family pictures
Well as I'm back messing with my blogger site, and I promise to write more posts this year, I thought I would do a quick family post with some of our pictures from December, which of course is really just Christmas.....
We have Sam and Ryan with their cousin Mya and all the run up to Christmas Day and for some reason several visits to see Father Christmas including a Christmas Train journey. Train's and Lego were the big things this year with the boys.
We have Sam and Ryan with their cousin Mya and all the run up to Christmas Day and for some reason several visits to see Father Christmas including a Christmas Train journey. Train's and Lego were the big things this year with the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...



























No comments:
Post a Comment