Here is the new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077, a new game by the guys behind Witcher 1 and 2. I can not wait to see some ingame video of this running. I'm a big fan of all things Cyberpunk but have never played the rpg, and as it was made in the 80's and there are still well over 5million people still playing it, it must be good. So this and the new Shadowrun game and I will be happy :)
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...

No comments:
Post a Comment