Started a new album series this month after getting my very own camera(not for the kids to play with!) Its a Sony RX100 mk2. I take it with me whenever I step outside. My plan is to just take images of anything that catches my eye. It has a great amount of functions for a point and shoot, with the added bonus that I can wireless transfer any shot over to my phone or tablet for a quick edit and upload to G+ or Facebook :)
Here are a few to view, more in the album and added all through the month.
2013 November me and a camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...













No comments:
Post a Comment