And here are a few screen grabs I found online, so looks good. :)
Wednesday, 4 December 2013
Starbound Beta Trailer
So finally the day has come (hopefully) that Starbound the game makes its beta release to the public. I have been waiting for well over a year for this. Today they have also release the trailer which shows off well some of the things that are going on in the game, but I would imagine there is so much more to see and find :)
And here are a few screen grabs I found online, so looks good. :)
And here are a few screen grabs I found online, so looks good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...








No comments:
Post a Comment