Me and my camera December 2013

  A couple of months ago I finally got myself a camera. That's a camera for me and not the family to use. I often was out and about and saw something that I thought would make a great image, but would only have my S3 phone with me which doesn't really do it for me, so after some research I finally decided to go for the Sony rx100 mk2, as I wanted really good image quality, and have the option to have speed, exposer, aperture plus more. I didn't want an SLR to carry around, so it had to be a point and shoot.
 Anyway now through the month I will be taking images of almost anything and uploading them to that months album and into me G+ stream, and then at the end of the months doing a post here.
 So to get started here is Decembers images:
All images have been edited on my tablet with either Photo Mate R2 or Snapseed.














I did start this idea in November, so here is the link to that album






Comments

Popular Posts