![]() |
| Original Design |
Tuesday, 23 January 2018
We Made A Roman Shield
Last weekend's homework for my youngest was to make a Roman Shield. After a short google image search Ryan came up with his design and drew it out. I added the larger version onto card and away he went painting it how he wanted it. He took it to school at the end of the week, and I think it went down well 👍
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...









No comments:
Post a Comment