AVP:Redemption fan film made by me Alex A. Popov for the purpose of entertaining the fans of both , Alien and Predator franchises, and also to share my vision of what Alien VS Predator film should be. The total budget for this film was about $500 and over 2 years of my free time :) It took so long cause it was a ONE MAN project. I did all filming, directing, Editing, VFX compositing, sound design, You name it. So hopefully you enjoyed it.
Tuesday, 18 May 2010
AVP Redemption fan made film
This has got to be one of he best fan made films out there at the moment. It was made by Alex Popov.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...

No comments:
Post a Comment