Friday, 7 May 2010
Civ4 complete edition on steam for £6.25 bargin!!
Only me favorite game of all time is now on steam for £6.25 for the complete edition, I had to get it again just to brush up on it before Civ 5 hits the shops in september. Don't waste time get over there and buy it, many,many hours lost to this game. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...

No comments:
Post a Comment