Just finished reading/well listening to "Magyk book one" by Angie Sage. Got it off itunes audio books and thought it was very good. But as it was only book one of what I think its upto book 5 at the moment, so don't know if I will get to them all, but if I have a few £'s spare I would get the nexted one as Magyk was only £4.99 for a 12hr story.
Wiki page for Magyk here for more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...

No comments:
Post a Comment