From walks with the dog, car-boot, tenpin bowling, airshow, a tv show recording, fun days out and so much more...
Monday, 18 September 2017
2017 August
It was a very busy month August. I guess being part of the school summer holidays helps to make it that bit more busier, but we really didn't stop much at all......
From walks with the dog, car-boot, tenpin bowling, airshow, a tv show recording, fun days out and so much more...
This is just a small amount from August, the album has 223 images.
From walks with the dog, car-boot, tenpin bowling, airshow, a tv show recording, fun days out and so much more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...























































































No comments:
Post a Comment