Preston Comic Con 2017

It's that time of year again, Preston Comic Con 2017 has come around. We had booked our tickets well in advance, and glad we did, so many people turned up on the day to stand and wait for tickets to get in......
 Anyway this is the second time we have been and this year it had grown a little bit more which is good, still a long way to go to compete with the larger venues that I see online but nice to be there.
 Here's a good handful of images that I took, unfortunately I'm having problems with my camera lately and these are the ones that I have managed to crop and edit to share, think it's time to look for a new camera.
 Still a good time was had, saw some great cosplay, and the boys picked up some cool custom lego figures which I will have to do a post on.













Comments

Popular Posts