They have just released 12 character posters.
Monday, 4 September 2017
Stranger Things 2 Character Posters
I'm a bit of a fan of Stranger Things being of that age that was the early 80's, all things Goonies, E.T. and Close Encounters of the Third Kind( I know this is more late 70's, but still me). Anyway loved the first season and so looking forward to what they can do with the second.
They have just released 12 character posters.
They have just released 12 character posters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...













No comments:
Post a Comment