Well after what felt like months of them saying the Galaxy S3 would get Jelly Bean, it final arrived for me Wednesday night. I ended up downloading it through Samsung Kies as over the air was not getting to me! So far I'm very happy with it.
I thought my S3 ran very smooth and quick until this arrived! Now it's really really smooth........
Liking the new Google Now feature, but haven't put it to much use yet. So far its not really changed my phone much, just made it more slicker........ will update again after putting it though a good run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...

No comments:
Post a Comment