School project

   My son's school has their latest project, its the future! They want all the kids to come to school next week dressed or with something from the future. So I have found an old bike helmet and thought we could add things to it.
 Now I know that if you look at google glass project things are going to be very small and minimalist, but thats not good if they need to see in a school project.
So I have done a quick drawing of what me and my son can do this weekend. We have a very cool heads up display which will have loads of things on, headphones for all that great music, video and games that will be playing. One side will have snacks and the other drinks, and of course with all things in the future it has to have rockets to get you about quick!!  :)  As the headmaster is a very big Apple fan this will run on the Android system ;)
  Any suggestions would be greatly accepted, though do bare in mind that we only have the weekend and not a large resource of materials  ;)


Comments

Popular Posts