And just after the pictures released of the Turtles making it into the lego world, we have pictures of the new hobbit sets that will be out in December just in time for the first part of the Hobbit movie.
The two sets are called "The Goblin King Battle, which will sell for about £70, and Riddles for The Ring, which will sell for £10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...




No comments:
Post a Comment