Finally, it was only a matter of time before they made an official Lego movie. The cut scenes in the games were getting better and better, and longer and longer. And with the added use of voices now, it was only a matter of when and which franchise would be first.
Well its Batman and the DC Superheroes Unite, and was announced at NYCC 2012!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...

No comments:
Post a Comment