From the pictures I'v seen and posted here they do look good, but my favorite has to be Shredder.
Thursday, 11 October 2012
Lego Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Well it was only a matter of time I guess before the Turtles made it over into Lego. What with the cartoon network and its new show which my 8yr son is enjoying, and the talk of a new reboot into the movies.
From the pictures I'v seen and posted here they do look good, but my favorite has to be Shredder.
From the pictures I'v seen and posted here they do look good, but my favorite has to be Shredder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
5k Charity Run For The Stroke Association
At the weekend we as a family ran 5k for the Stroke Association. As most of you who have visited my blog before will know my youngest h...
-
Here's a bunch of gaming cosplayers that I have found around the web. We have Borderlands, Halo, Zelda, Assassins Creed, Gods Of War, ...
-
I know I've not been posting much lately on my blog, life problems always find a way of stopping me doing anything..... Any way, ...
-
Welcome, and yes I'm back... It's been a while, well over a year. I thought I would check out Blogger again and see if anything h...







No comments:
Post a Comment